Mt Loretto Cemetery
A Plot is a section of 4 Graves
A Lot is an individual burial spot: Size is 10’ x 4’
Widest foundation 42”
Cost of 1 lot (10' x 4')
$500.00 each plus burial cost
Cremains in the ground $150 Winter $175
Traditional Grave Opening $350
Winter Grave Opening $375
Cost of 1 niche
In the Columbarium $795.00 each
(This includes the opening and the bronze name Plaque – beginning 1/1/12)
Baby Burial fee $150.00 Winter $175.00
General Rules for Mt Loretto Cemetery
Immaculate Conception Church Lapeer, MI
- Help keep clean
- Don’t pick flowers
- No dogs or pets allowed
- No posting advertisements
- Immaculate Conception Church is not responsible for damage to lots, structures, objects or plantings
- Following a burial, topsoil and grass seed will be replaced by the sexton
- Following a burial, floral arrangements will be removed as they fade
- No trees or shrubs allowed. Planting of annuals or perennials is permitted, providing they are not further than 12 inches off the front, or sides of the marker. If they become overgrown, they must be removed.
- Trees and shrubs will be trimmed or removed by the sexton or parish when deemed necessary or unsightly
- Winter decorations remain until April 1st and will be disposed of at that time
- Foundations are required for all markers and monuments and are ordered from the church office and may be no larger than 48x12 per lot
- Each lot will hold one full burial or two cremation burials or one full and one cremation burial
- Forty eight hour notice is needed before any burial
- Burial permit required at time of burial
- Nothing is to be placed or stuck to columbarium
These rules are not all inclusive.
For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him may have eternal life, and I shall raise him on the last day ----
The Lord, Shepherd and Host
The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.
In green pastures he makes me lie down; to still waters he leads me; he restores my soul.
He guides me along right paths for the sake of your name.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you with me; your rod and your staff comfort me.
You set a table before me in front of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Indeed, goodness and mercy will pursue me all the days of my life; I will dwell in the house of the Lord for endless days.